Talenti Peppermint Bark Gelato Ice Cream
Talenti Peppermint Bark Gelato is a delicious, frozen treat that tastes like winter in a pint. We took white chocolate peppermint gelato and mixed in semi-sweet chocolatey flakes to create our Peppermint Bark Gelato frozen treat. Talenti Peppermint Bark is a seasonal delight and the gelato version of the classic holiday favorite treat. We slowly cook peppermint extract and pieces of 100% white chocolate into milk and cream to create the gelato base, so that every bite has a cool, refreshing taste of pure peppermint. We finish it off with our special semisweet chocolaty flecks for a slight crunch. They're flecks, not chips, so that they'll melt faster and not get in the way of the smooth and creamy peppermint gelato. Even better, all our frozen desserts are milk-based rather than cream-based, so they are lower in fat. This frozen dairy dessert is made with kosher, Non-GMO Sourced Ingredients. We package it in clear, recyclable, BPA-free jars to keep it fresh and to give you a peek inside. When you’re done, reuse the jar anyway you like.
- This frozen snack is a gluten-free dessert
- This frozen dairy dessert is made with kosher, Non-GMO Sourced Ingredients
- This frozen gelato flavor is only available for a few months out of the year so be sure to grab a mint gelato pint while you can
- We took white chocolate peppermint gelato and mixed in semi-sweet chocolatey flakes to create our Peppermint Bark Gelato frozen dessert
- Talenti Peppermint Bark Gelato — the perfect frozen treat that tastes like winter in a pint
- The transparent Talenti Gelato pint with a screw top brown lid is resealable, reusable and recyclable
Milk, Sugar, Cream, Chocolate (Processed With Alkali), Dextrose, Cocoa Butter, Coconut and Soybean Oil, Vanilla Extract, Carob Gum, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More