Sutter Home® Sauvignon Blanc White Wine
Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc Wine is a classic, cool-climate style. Citrus and passionfruit aromas reveal honeydew melon, grapefruit and lime flavors with spice and mineral notes. Awards for this dry white wine include 2017 California State Fair Gold and 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Gold. It pairs well with tarragon shrimp, thyme-roasted chicken, and linguine with pesto. This bottled wine has 13.5% alcohol by volume.
- Four 187 milliliter wine bottles of Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc
- 2017 California State Fair Gold, 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Gold, 2018 Toast of the Coast Gold, 95 Points - Gold from New World International 2019
- Sauvignon blanc white wine with honeydew melon, grapefruit and lime flavors accented by spice and mineral notes on the palate
- Crisp and refreshing wine with a clean finish with zesty citrus and passionfruit aromas
- Serve white wines with dinner or to celebrate
- This California wine is cold fermented and aged in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks during wine making process