Stubb's® Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce
Create bold Texas-style Barbecue flavor with Stubb's Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce! Keep this tangy tomato-vinegar-molasses-and-black pepper mouth-watering flavor on hand for chicken, wings, ribs, beef, pork and even baked beans. C.B. "Stubb" Stubblefield didn’t just make barbecue – he made friends. Opening his first restaurant in Lubbock in 1968, Stubb barbecued in the hickory pit behind his place and filled the jukebox with vintage blues music. This original flavor barbecue sauce that tastes like homemade, slow-simmered sauce brings his legacy to life – it’s the real deal. Made with gluten-free ingredients and no high- fructose corn syrup…. just finger-licking flavor. For quality barbecue done right, use Stubb’s Sauces, Rubs & Marinades, all made with his secret ingredient "Love and Happiness."
- Tangy barbecue sauce with finger-licking, hickory pit flavor
- Adds legendary Texas flavor to ribs, chicken, wings, steak and pork
- Makes great-tasting ribs of all kinds, from pork baby back ribs to beef short ribs
- For all grilling occasions, from backyard barbecues to Fourth of July block parties
- No high-fructose corn syrup; non-GMO project verified & certified gluten-free
- C.B. Stubblefield opened Stubbs Legendary Bar-B-Q in Lubbock, Texas in 1968, serving a plate of what he called "Love and Happiness"
Water , Tomato Paste , Sugar , Distilled Vinegar , Molasses , Tapioca Dextrin , Salt , Brown Sugar , Corn Starch , Flavorings , Spices , Contains Less than 0 . 5% of : Natural Smoke Flavour , Guar Gum , Xanthan Gum , Tamarind , Ground Mustard .
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More