Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Turkey
Make any family dinner something to celebrate with Kraft Stove Top Turkey Stuffing Mix. A blend of fresh baked bread crumbs and turkey broth is the perfect pairing for a holiday turkey and brings a soft, fluffy texture in every forkful. Each box comes packed with a dry, pre-seasoned stuffing mix. Simply add water and butter or margarine for a stuffing that tastes like it was made from scratch! Can easily be made in the microwave as well. Delicious served as is alongside your holiday dinner or in recipes such as easy turkey pot pie. Each 6 ounce box of this easy stuffing makes six servings and can be enjoyed stuffed in your Thanksgiving turkey or as an addition to any meal year round.
- One 6 oz. box of Stove Top Turkey Stuffing Mix
- Share the savory goodness of Stove Top Turkey Stuffing Mix with your family
- Each box includes a dry, fully seasoned turkey stuffing mix
- Made with herbs, spices and turkey broth
- Use it for recipes such as Ultimate Leftover Turkey Sandwich or Easy Turkey Pot Pie
- Versatile pantry staple; can be enjoyed as stuffing or as an ingredient in many dishes
- Boxed stuffing ready in just 5 minutes
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Onions*, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cooked Turkey*, Yeast, Interesterified Soybean Oil, Celery*, Parsley*, Potassium Chloride, Spice, Sugar, Caramel Color, Maltodextrin, Turkey Broth*, Turmeric (Color), Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Silicon Dioxide as An Anticaking Agent, Natural Flavor, With BHA, BHT, and Rosemary Extract as Preservatives.*Dried
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More