Stouffer's® Tuna Noodle Casserole Frozen Meal
Stouffer's Tuna Noodle Casserole Frozen Meal offers a quick, easy solution for lunch or dinner. The frozen dinners for one include freshly made egg noodles, tuna, mushrooms, celery, and peas in a creamy sauce. This classic frozen dinner is sure to satisfy every taste bud. This tuna casserole prepared meal contains 22 grams of protein per serving and contains no preservatives. Stouffers meals for one are easy to prepare in the microwave or oven, making this frozen tuna dinner a great choice when you're short on time. Keep Stouffers frozen pasta in the freezer until you're ready to enjoy.
- One 12 oz box of Stouffer's Tuna Noodle Casserole Frozen Meal
- Frozen dinner for one packed with quality ingredients and your favorite homemade flavor
- Includes freshly made egg noodles, tuna, mushrooms, celery, and peas in a creamy sauce
- This frozen pasta dinner contains 22 grams of protein per serving and contains no preservatives
- Stouffers tuna casserole is ready in minutes in the microwave, ideal for busy nights
- Place frozen tuna meal in the microwave or oven and follow cooking instructions on package
- Keep frozen until you're ready to enjoy
Skim Milk, Cooked Egg Noodles (Water, Semolina Wheat Flour, Eggs), Water, Cooked Tuna, Soybean Oil, Cream, Peas, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Celery, 2% or Less of Mushrooms, Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Dried Tuna Extract, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Tapioca Maltodextrin, Spice, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Turmeric.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
King Soopers is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.