Storyteller Sauvignon Blanc White Wine
Sonoma County in California is the wine country brimming with fables passed down for generations, usually aided by a celebrated local wine. Storyteller wines encourage your stories to unfold in ever more fantastic versions, and the story of this award-winning wine is magical! It delivers aromatic hints of summer grass and flavors of pineapple and tropical fruit. These flavors freshly fill out the mid-palate and finish. Pair it with asparagus or roasted fish and potatoes for an even more memorable tale. Uncork, unwind, and let the stories unfold! "
- 1 bottle = 5 glasses of wine
- Grapes produced in Sonoma County, CA
- Gold Medalist at the LA International Wine Competition
- Pairs well with asparagus or roasted fish and potatoes
- Flavors of pineapple and tropical fruit