Stonyfield Organic® Kids Strawberry Vanilla & Blueberry Lowfat Yogurt
Make morning yummy to help get your littles out of bed and into the kitchen for breakfast. We use 100% organic milk from pasture-raised cows, live and active cultures, vitamin D and calcium to support the growth and maintenance of healthy bones. Our yogurt is made without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, antibiotics, artificial growth hormones, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Lowfat yogurt cups are made with simple ingredients and 35% less sugar than the leading kids' yogurt (2.25g sugar per oz. vs. 3.5g sugar per oz. in the leading kids' yogurt).
- Stonyfield Organic Kids Strawberry Vanilla & Blueberry Lowfat Yogurt Cups are a super snack for hungry kids.
- Good on Purpose – we want our products to be good for you, good for the planet, and good for your taste buds.
- These 4-ounce cups are ideal for play dates, lunch boxes, school days, and more – perfect for on-the-go moms looking for healthy, easy snacks for their littles.
- Our kids’ yogurt is USDA Organic, made with milk from pasture-raised cows, non-GMO, gluten-free and Kosher. No artificial flavors or sweeteners. Includes live and active cultures.
Our Strawberry Vanilla Recipe: Cultured Pasteurized Organic Low Fat Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Organic Beet Juice Concentrate (For Color), Pectin, Organic Natural Vanilla Flavor, Vitamin D3.6 Live Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus, L. Paracasei and L. Rhamnosus. Our Blueberry Recipe: Cultured Pasteurized Organic Low Fat Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Organic Carrot Juice Concentrate (For Color), Pectin, Vitamin D3.6 Live Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus, L. Paracasei and L. Rhamnosus
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More