Similac for Spit Up Powder Infant Formula with Iron
A 20 Cal/fl oz nutritionally complete milk-based formula with added rice starch to help reduce frequent spit up.
- REDUCES SPIT-UP BY 54%: Made with rice starch and clinically shown to reduce spit-up frequency in healthy infants by 54%
- EASY TO DIGEST: Similac For Spit-Up infant formula is easy to digest and suitable for babies with lactose sensitivity
- SUPPORTS BRAIN & EYES: Has an exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E and no palm olein oil for excellent calcium absorption
- TRUSTED FORMULA: Similac is the #1 brand chosen by parents& first infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormones
- Accepting SNAP EBT on Online Grocery Pick Up for this Item
Corn Syrup , Modified Rice Starch , Milk Protein Isolate , High Oleic Safflower Oil , Sugar , Soy Oil , Coconut Oil , Galacto-oligosaccharides ; Less than 2% : of : C . Cohnii Oil , M . Alpina Oil , Beta-carotene , Lutein , Lycopene , Calcium Phosphate , Potassium Citrate , Potassium Chloride , Potassium Phosphate , Calcium Carbonate , Magnesium Chloride , Ascorbic Acid , Choline Chloride , L-Cystine Dihydrochloride , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Salt , Ferrous Sulfate , Choline Bitartrate , Taurine , M-Inositol , Mixed Tocopherols , Zinc Sulfate , L-Carnitine , Niacinamide , D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate , Calcium Pantothenate , Vitamin A Palmitate , Cupric Sulfate , Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride , Riboflavin , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Folic Acid , Potassium Iodide , Phylloquinone , Biotin , Sodium Selenate , Vitamin D3 , Cyanocobalamin , Potassium Hydroxide and Nucleotides ( Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate , Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate , Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate , Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate ) .
Contains Milk and its Derivatives. Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More