Sara Lee French Cream Cheesecake
Sara Lee cheesecake - a market leader and all-American favorite since 1949.
- French style uses a cold set process to create a cheesecake that is light, creamy and lemony
- Thaw and sell convenience reduces labor costs and helps assure quality presentation
- Cheesecake can be used as a building block and customized in-store with decadent toppings
- Sara Lee® America's favorite bakery offering beloved products with a reputation for back-of-house ease
- No high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors, no colors from artificial sources
: Water , Sugar , Vegetable Oil ( Palm , Soybean ) , Milk , Enriched Flour ( Wheat Flour , Niacin , Iron , Thiamine Mononitrate , Riboflavin , Folic Acid ) , Whey , Skim Milk , Cream , Cream Cheese ( Pasteurized Milk and Cream , Cheese Culture , Salt , Carob Bean Gum ) , Neufchatel Cheese ( Pasteurized Milk and Cream , Cheese Culture , Salt , Carob Bean Gum ) , Contains 2% Or Less : Rolled Oats , Gelatin , Maltodextrin , Milk Protein Concentrate , Salt , Cheese Cultures , Gums ( Carob Bean , Guar , Xanthan , Carrageenan ) , Lactose , Malted Barley Flour , Molasses , Baking Soda , Citric Acid , Mono- and Diglycerides , Lactic Acid , Cinnamon , Natural And Artificial Flavors , Modified Corn and Tapioca Starch , Lactylic Esters of Fatty Acids , Colored with ( Apocarotenal , Annatto Extract , Caramel Color , Turmeric ) , Culture , Polysorbate 80 , Potassium Chloride .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More