Sara Lee Artesano Brioche Bakery Bread
Sara Lee Artesano Brioche Bakery Bread is an Artisan style brioche bread made with real butter, sea salt and a touch of milk. It's sliced thick and has a distinctly creamy texture.
- Made with real butter, sea salt, and a touch of milk
- Always baked without artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Free from high fructose corn syrup
- Contains wheat, milk, and soy and is made in a bakery that may also use tree nuts
- Enjoy restaurant-style meals at home
Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Sea Salt, Butter (Cream, Salt), Vegetable Oil (Soybean), Potato Flakes, Natural Flavors, Contains 0.5% or Less of Each of the Following: Cultured Wheat Flour, Soy Lecithin, Corn Flour, Grain Vinegar, Nonfat Milk, Citric Acid, Annatto & Turmeric, Salt, Sesame Seeds.
Contains Sesame Seeds and their derivates,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...