RXBAR Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bars
We took peanut butter, packed it with protein, added 100% chocolate––because everything’s better with chocolate. Made with simple real food ingredients––egg whites for protein, dates to bind and nuts for texture. This perfect protein bar was made for guilt-free snacking.
- WE’RE THE BAR THAT RAISED THE PROTEIN BAR, BAR: At RXBAR, we make protein bars. Simple real food ingredients, no gluten, no added sugar*, and no B.S. Other protein bar, energy bar, and breakfast bar brands can’t compare. *Not a low-calorie food. See nutrition for calories and sugar content.
- A REAL FOOD PROTEIN BAR: Our Peanut Butter Chocolate RXBAR is the perfect protein bar if you love peanut butter with your chocolate. Made with real food ingredients- peanuts, 100% chocolate, egg whites for protein, dates to bind, nuts for texture. 12g of protein. 5g fiber. Gluten free.
- ON-THE-GO PROTEIN PACKED FUEL: Our Peanut Butter Chocolate RXBAR is great for the office, an on-the-go snack, or just a wholesome treat. Grab one bar for a protein-packed pre or post workout snack and get the energy you need.
- GLUTEN FREE AND GUILT FREE SNACK: Pre workout, check. Post workout, check. Guilt and gluten- free, double check. Our Peanut Butter Chocolate RXBAR is the perfect protein bar for any healthy lifestyle. Check out RX Nut Butter for a keto snack option.
- ANYTIME HIGH PROTEIN SNACK: It’s always the perfect time for chocolate and peanut butter. That’s why we suggest trying this real food protein bar for breakfast time, lunch time, or as a pre or post workout snack. Eat the whole snack bar or save some for later.
Dates, Peanuts, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Cocoa
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More