Progresso Gluten Free Reduced Sodium Southwest Style Black Bean & Vegetable Canned Soup
Enjoy the delicious taste of Progresso Southwest Style Black Bean & Vegetable canned soup with 25% less sodium* per serving than the leading black bean and vegetable soup. Serve this low-sodium soup option with a side salad or slice of cheesy bread as part of a tasty weekday meal. Microwavable soup can be ready to eat in minutes. Simply heat in a microwavable bowl for two - four minutes and enjoy. This gluten-free soup has no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources and is low fat** per serving.
*Sodium content has been reduced from 550mg to 410mg per serving.
**See nutrition information for sodium content.
At Progresso, we’re passionate about making great products. We've been creating premium soups for more than 100 years. And today, Progresso still uses quality ingredients for a tasteful flavor found only in our line of canned soup products.
- SOUTHWEST STYLE BLACK BEAN & VEGETABLE SOUP: Enjoy the delicious black beans; corn; tomatoes; onions; sweet green peppers and red bell peppers
- REDUCED SODIUM SOUP: Contains 25% less sodium per serving than the leading black bean and vegetable soup
- GLUTEN FREE & LOW FAT PER SERVING: This gluten free soup is a great addition to a weekday meal
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: No artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources
- PER SERVING: Enjoy this microwavable soup at 90 calories per serving
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Chicken Broth, Corn, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Onion, Green Sweet Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Tomato Paste. Contains Less than 2% of: Cilantro, Modified Food Starch, Toasted Corn Flour, Corn Protein (Hydrolyzed), Flavoring, Chicken Fat, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Spice, Dried Chile Pepper, Sugar, Onion Powder, Tomato Extract, Dried Chipotle Pepper, Garlic Powder, Calcium Chloride, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid.
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...