Pringles Potato Crisps Chips Jalapeno
What comes next after the “pop” of a Pringles Jalapeno can? The kickin', taste of jalapeno that hits the spot every time. Includes One, 5.5-ounce can of ingeniously shaped Pringles Jalapeno Potato Crisps. Insanely light, crispy and never greasy, each crisp is satisfyingly spicy. With the convenient can, it's easy to create your own snacking moments wherever and whenever, like bringing a can for game time plus some for other Pringles fans; Stash a can in your work desk or pantry to enjoy anytime. Share Pringles at your next get-together to turn up excitement among family and friends. Get your hands on Pringles Jalapeno Potato Crisps for awesomeness that keeps you coming back, stack after stack.
- Crank up snacking moments with the outrageously delicious flavor and fun shape of Pringles Jalapeno Potato Crisps
- The original, stackable potato crisp seasoned with a kick of jalapeno from edge to edge
- Always tasty, never greasy; Kosher Dairy; Contains milk and wheat ingredients
- Stack, snack, and savor at home and on the go; Pop open a can for sports games, TV watching, party time or any time
- Includes One, 5.5-ounce can of ready to eat potato crisps; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, High Oleic Soybean, and/or Sunflower Oil), Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Cornstarch, Rice Flour, Maltodextrin, Mono- and Diglycerides.Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Whey, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Spices, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Lactic Acid, Sodium Diacetate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Paprika Extract Color, Wheat Starch
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More