Prego® Marinara Italian Pasta Sauce
Prego Italian Marinara Sauce gives you the rich, sweet flavor of vine-ripened tomatoes balanced with savory herbs and seasonings. Perfect as is, or as a base for your own homemade pasta sauce. This classic sauce is sure to transform pantry ingredients into plenty of family-pleasing recipes. Try this classic marinara tomato sauce in your next spaghetti and meatballs, chicken parmesan, or bolognese for a new quick and easy take on your favorite dishes.Prego pasta sauces are made with savory herbs and seasonings you can taste in every bite. Whether you're in the mood for a zesty tomato sauce or a rich, creamy Alfredo sauce-Prego brings irresistible taste your whole family will love. Prego has a variety of sauces to feed every diet, there's something for everyone at the table.
- FLAVORFUL TOMATO SAUCE: Made with sweet, vine-ripened tomatoes that are blended with savory herbs and seasonings for a savory taste that is authentically Italian
- GLUTEN FREE PASTA SAUCE: Made almost entirely of vegetables, this spaghetti sauce is naturally gluten free and low in fat
- LOADED WITH VEGGIES: With tomatoes as the number one ingredient, it's no wonder each half cup serving delivers 40% of your daily vegetables
- QUICK & EASY DINNERS: Pour it over pasta, use it as a base for your own recipe, or add it to a family favorite
- FEED THE WHOLE FAMILY: One jar is 23 ounces, easily enough for a dinner for five (and leftovers!)
Tomato Pure (Water, Tomato Paste), Dice Tomatoes in Tomato Juice, Canola Oil, Contains Less Than 1% of: Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices, Citric Acid.
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More