Pillsbury Funfetti Stars and Stripes Cake Mix with Candy Bits
Easily prepare a delicious dessert with Pillsbury Funfetti Stars and Stripes Cake Mix with Candy Bits. This Pillsbury cake mix delivers delicious cake with a moist texture, candy bits and easy-to-follow instructions. The Funfetti cake mix has all the dry ingredients you need to create tasty desserts at home in just three steps. Use for a 4th of July cake or cupcakes to make any occasion special.
- One 15.25 oz box of Pillsbury Funfetti Stars and Stripes Cake Mix with Candy Bits
- Boxed cake mix allows you to have a delicious Fourth of July treat in three easy steps
- Makes one 13 by 9 inch sheet cake, or 24 4th of July cupcakes when used as a cupcake mix
- Just add water, eggs and vegetable oil to the baking mix for a ready-to-bake batter
- Moist Funfetti cake mix with a classic flavor and candy bits that everyone will love
- This Pillsbury cake mix is perfect for 4th of July cupcakes for celebrations, big or small
- The Pillsbury Baking website helps you and your family create tasty memories together
Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Candy Bits (Sugar, Vegetable Oil [Palm and Palm Kernel], Modified Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Red 40, Blue 1, Carnauba Wax), Leavening (Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Contains 2% or Less of: Canola Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Cellulose, Mono- and Diglycerides, Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Citric Acid and BHT (Antioxidants).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More