Oyster Bay Chardonnay New Zealand White Wine
From the famed home of cool climate flavor intensity, Oyster Bay New Zealand Chardonnay White Wine is a delightful breath of fresh air and displays a style of its own. Its assertive and refreshing flavors are captured and partnered with subtle oak bringing a delicate texture to the white wine. New Zealand produces world-class Chardonnay and the Marlborough region is at the heart of it all as the country’s premier grape-growing region. Marlborough’s warm days and cool nights create an extended growing season allowing the grapes to develop strong, intense varietal characteristics while maintaining a balanced, crisp natural acidity. Taste notes of fragrant white peach, vibrant citrus with lingering lime zest and a creamy texture. Pairs perfectly with full-flavored creamy dishes, seafood, and chicken. Made to be enjoyed within a year or two of the vintage.
- Taste notes of fragrant white peach, vibrant citrus with lingering lime zest and a creamy texture
- Pairs perfectly with full-flavored creamy dishes, seafood, and chicken
- Award-winning Chardonnay; recently awarded 93 points from the International Wine Challenge
- Oyster Bay is a founding member of Sustainable Winegrowing New Zealand
- From Marlborough, New Zealand's largest and most renowned wine region
- Made to be enjoyed within a year or two of the vintage