New York Bakery Texas Toast Zesty Italian Croutons
Hearth-baked to seal in rich flavors, New York Bakery Texas Toast Zesty Italian Croutons add depth to your salads and soups. Stop settling for plain croutons with virtually no taste. Our recipes deliver crispy, crunchy texture with ample seasoning to give your meals an instant upgrade. Discover full flavor with a satisfying crunch accompanying every bite. We even like to enjoy them plain, right out of the bag, for a deliciously convenient snack.
- NEW YORK BAKERY ZESTY ITALIAN SALAD CROUTONS: Bring effortlessly rich Italian flavor to your favorite meals when adding these Texas Toast croutons in your salad
- BURSTING WITH BAKED IN FLAVOR: These seasoned croutons are hearth-baked to lock in flavor, while also giving them a light, crispy crunch
- ADD EXCITEMENT TO SALADS: Elevate your salad to a new level with a robust depth of zesty Italian flavor; Our large cut seasoned croutons pair perfectly with any salad that is in need of an upgrade
- A PANTRY STAPLE: Serve with soups as an alternative to toast, in place of breadcrumbs on macaroni, or just eat them straight out of the bag for an effortless snack you can take on the go
- KEEPING THINGS FRESH: Packaged in 5-ounce resealable crouton packets to preserve freshness
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), VEGETABLE OILS (CANOLA AND/OR SUNFLOWER AND/ OR SOYBEAN OIL), SEASONING ( NATURAL PARMESAN AND ROMANO CHEESE FLAVORS, GARLIC*, SALT, TOMATO*, SPICES, SUGAR, VINEGAR POWDER (MALTODEXTRIN, DISTILLED VINEGAR), PARSLEY), SALT, WATER, YEAST, NATURAL FLAVOR (MILK), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C). *DEHYDRATED
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More