Neosporin + Pain Itch Scar Ointment
Neosporin Pain, Itch & Scar First Aid Antibiotic Ointment provides 24-hour infection protection and maximum strength itch and pain relief for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. From the #1 doctor recommended brand, this no-sting, anti-itch formula is made with a unique Heliderm Technology, which provides a nourishing healing environment and minimizes the appearance of scars. Formulated for wound care, this first-aid ointment contains the antibiotics bacitracin zinc, neomycin, and polymyxin B, to help protect against infection. The topical ointment also contains the topical analgesic pramoxine HCl, which provides relief from itchy, painful wounds. To treat minor wounds and help minimize appearance of scars, first clean the affected area. Then apply a small amount of the antibiotic analgesic ointment, equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger, on the affected area one to three times a day. This scar and wound care ointment is great for your home first aid kit.
- Neosporin Pain, Itch & Scar Antibiotic Ointment treats & protects minor cuts, scrapes & burns
- No sting topical analgesic provides long-lasting, 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds
- Skin ointment treats minor wounds & helps heal & nourish skin to minimize the appearance of scars
- Made with the infection-fighting antibiotic ingredients neomycin, bacitracin zinc, & polymyxin B
- Formula also contains the topical analgesic pramoxine HCl for maximum strength pain & itch relief
Ratings and Reviews
King Soopers is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.