Nature Valley Peanut Butter Chocolate Crispy Creamy Wafer Bar
Indulge your crispy creamy cravings. Soak up nature in style with these delectable wafer bars, made with light and crispy whole grain wafers, coated with peanut butter and topped with crunchy granola. Break into our bars. Whether you're conquering a new trail or just your own backyard, find the perfect bar for wherever you are. A portable snack perfect for the pantry, lunch box, and hiking trail. At Nature Valley, we believe that what you put in is what you get out. So when you need to be great out there, you can rely on us for real energy, wherever and whenever you need it. Energy you can depend on. Contains five bars in total.
- CRISPY WAFER BARS: Made with light and crispy whole grain wafers, layers of peanut butter and topped with chocolate and crunchy granola; A must-have for an on-the-go snack or in a lunch box
- PORTABLE SNACK: Easy, wholesome bites for snack time or an on-the-go invigorating treat; Perfect for the pantry, lunch box, and hiking trail
- PROTEIN TREAT: Five grams of protein in each crispy and creamy bar, for a quick and natural energy boost
- REAL INGREDIENTS: Hearty whole grain wafers with no artificial flavors, artificial colors, or high fructose corn syrup
- CONTAINS: 1.3 oz, Five ct
- Box Tops for Education: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Sugar, Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Peanut Flour, Whole Grain Oats, Corn Starch, Cocoa, Milk Powder, Salt, Honey, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More