Nature Made® Multi for Her + Omega-3s Strawberry Lemon & Orange Gummies
Nature Made® Women's Multivitamin + Omega-3 Gummies are specially formulated to provide key nutrients and are perfect for women who want a tastier, more pleasant way to take their vitamins and supplements. Provides 60 mg heart-healthy EPA and DHA omega-3s per serving. Our Women's Multivitamin + Omega-3 Gummies come in delicious natural flavors—lemon, orange, and strawberry. Made with natural fruit flavors and colors derived from natural sources.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 40-day supply of Nature Made Women's Multivitamin Omega-3, 80 gummies per bottle.
- Not only do they taste great, they also help fill potential nutrient gaps from your diet by providing daily nutritional support*.
- Contains 60 mg of heart-healthy omega-3s EPA and DHA per serving. Adults, chew 2 gummies once daily. This product does not contain iron. Consult with your physician as to specific iron supplementation needs.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No artificial flavors, no synthetic dyes, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners, gluten free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Fish Oil , Total : EPA and DHA , Omega 3 Dha ( Docosahexaenoic Acid ) , Omega 3 Epa ( Eicosapentaenoic Acid ) , Other Ingredients : Sugar , Corn Syrup , Water , Gelatin , Citric Acid , Lactic Acid , Calcium Lactate , Natural Flavors , Corn Starch , Modified Food Starch , Malic Acid , Colors Added ( Including Carmine ) , Tocopherols
Contains Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More