Nature Made® Iron Tablets 65mg
Nature Made® Iron 65 mg (325 mg Ferrous Sulfate)(1) Tablets are for those with Iron deficiency and are vital for red blood cell formation. This Iron supplement also supports healthy cognitive function. Sourced from high-quality ingredients, this gluten free 65 mg Iron supplement has no synthetic dyes and no artificial flavors. These Nature Made® Iron 65 mg tablets provide Iron for premenopausal women that need this essential nutrient during their reproductive years, and help support adequate Iron in the body. 1 in 10 US adult premenopausal women (ages 15-49) are deficient in Iron. Adults, for Iron deficiency, take one 65 mg Iron tablet daily with water and a meal. Start your day with Nature Made® supplements. (1)Each tablet contains 65 mg elemental Iron equivalent to 325 mg ferrous sulfate heptahydrate. *Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.
- Iron support supplement: contains one 180 count bottle of Nature Made® Iron 65 mg (from 325 mg Ferrous Sulfate)(1) Tablets for a 180-day supply
- This Nature Made® Iron supplement is an Iron deficiency supplement that is vital for red blood cell formation and supports healthy cognitive function
- This adult Iron supplement 65 mg provides a helpful dietary supplement for women in their reproductive years, and helps provide Iron to the body for overall health
- Adults take one of these 65 mg Nature Made® Iron tablets for Iron deficiency daily with water and a meal
- These gluten free Nature Made® Iron supplements have no synthetic dyes and no artificial flavors
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Ratings and Reviews
King Soopers is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.64(22)5(18)4(2)3(1)2(0)1(1)