Nature Made® Prenatal Multivitamin Softgels 200mg
Nature Made Prenatal with Folic Acid and DHA Softgels are prenatal multivitamins specially formulated to support the development of a baby’s brain, nervous system, bones, and eyes while also supporting mom's health. Sourced from high-quality ingredients, this gluten free multivitamin for women is a dietary supplement that contains no artificial flavors. This Nature Made Prenatal multivitamin supplement for women contains Folic Acid and 19 other nutrients, and it also includes 200 mg DHA, an Omega-3 for baby's development and mom's health. Nature Made Prenatal with Folic Acid + DHA Softgels also contain all eight B Vitamins and Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K. This Nature Made women's multivitamin prenatal with DHA supplement also has clinically proven absorption of Folic Acid and Iron. Adults take one of these prenatal supplement softgels daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption. Nature Made supplements are quality you can trust. USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information.
- Prenatal Nutritional support supplement: contains one 90 count bottle of Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin with 200 mg DHA Softgels for a 90-day supply
- This Nature Made Prenatal with Folic Acid + DHA is a prenatal multivitamin supplement that contains Folic Acid and 19 other nutrients to support baby development and mom's health
- These Nature Made Prenatal vitamins with DHA and Folic Acid support a baby's brain health, bone health, eye health, and nervous system
- Adults take one prenatal vitamin softgel daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption
- Made in USA with quality global ingredients, this Nature Made multivitamin supplement for women is gluten free and contains no artificial flavors
Ratings and Reviews
King Soopers is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.