Mi Campo Blanco Tequila
Mi Campo Blanco is crafted using high quality agave and tequila production methods to bring you a contemporary take on tequila. Made from 100% blue weber agave, the pinas are squeezed not crushed, then cooked in stone ovens. Our tequila is double distilled in alembic stills, and then rested three weeks in French oak chardonnay barrels for aging. This 80-proof tequila is a light straw color with hints of silver sparkle. Aromas of cooked agave, banana, fresh coconut, almonds, sweet orange and green apple are layered over hints of elegant vanilla. On the palate, orange blossom tea underscores threads of honey and sweet orange, balanced by subtle white pepper notes. Please enjoy responsibly.
- 100% blue weber agave tequila with light-straw color
- Tequila with aromas of cooked agave, banana, coconut, almond, orange, and green apple with hints of vanilla
- Easy-drinking tequila with balanced flavors of orange blossom tea underscored by threads of honey and sweet orange
- Pure blue agave tequila blanco with a rich, smooth finish
- Blanco tequila double distilled in alembic stills, then aged three weeks in French oak chardonnay barrels
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More