Meiomi Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
With its deep ruby color, Meiomi Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine opens with expressive aromas of blackberry, boysenberry, and bramble, along with notes of toasty vanilla and graham cracker. This California wine owes much of its complexity to a blend of premium grapes harvested from Sonoma, Monterey, and Santa Barbara Counties. Made in the unique Meiomi style, this fruit-forward, delicious red wine gracefully unifies the celebrated flavors from each of these notable coastal growing regions, including black currant, minty herbs, ripe blackberry, raspberry, boysenberry, as well as other dark red, jammy fruits. The full flavors of this multifaceted cabernet wine are highlighted by a plush, velvety mouthfeel with a long finish. For optimal flavor of this fine wine, store these red wine bottles at room temperature but chill for 30 minutes before serving. Meiomi Cabernet Sauvignon distinguishes itself as an elegant, balanced, and flavor-forward wine unlike any other. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Each bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of dark red wine
- Easy-to-open screw top wine bottle for added convenience and portability
- This cabernet wine offers aromas of blackberry, boysenberry, and bramble, with notes of vanilla and graham cracker
- Delicious red wine with artfully blended flavors of black currant, minty herbs, blackberry, raspberry, and boysenberry
- This full-bodied Meiomi wine offers a complexity of flavors with a plush, velvety mouthfeel and a long finish
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More