McCormick® Less Sodium Brown Gravy Mix
Perfect for holiday and everyday meals, this smooth, hearty gravy is delicious served over roast beef, prime rib, mashed potatoes, stuffing and hot beef sandwiches. Made with McCormick herbs and spices, it contains 30% less sodium than our original brown gravy mix. McCormick Less Sodium Brown Gravy Seasoning Mix is so easy to prepare ̶ just mix 1 package with a cup of water and simmer for 1 minute for a rich and savory make-ahead brown gravy. This mix contains no added MSG* or artificial flavors, so you can pour it over mom's famous meatloaf or mashed potatoes knowing you're serving your family the very best. Our Brown Gravy Seasoning Mix also makes a great meal starter for pot roast, casseroles and beef stew.
- Smooth, hearty brown gravy that’s ready in 5 minutes
- Serve homemade gravy for everyday as well as holiday meals
- Made with McCormick spices
- Contains 30% less sodium than our original brown gravy mix
- Easy to prepare: mix 1 pkg mix with a cup of water and simmer for 1 minute
- McCormick Less Sodium Brown Gravy Mix contains no MSG added*
- No artificial flavors added
- Use our Gravy Mix as a starter for quick, delicious meals like pot roast
*except those naturally occurring glutamates
Enriched Wheat Flour ( Flour , Niacin , Iron , Thiamine , Mononitrate , Riboflavin , Folic Acid ) , Wheat Starch , Beef Fat , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Corn Gluten and Wheat Gluten , Salt , Onion , Caramel Color , Corn Syrup Solids , Potassium Chloride , Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate ( Flavor Enhancers ) , Sodium Caseinate ( Milk ) , Spices ( Including White Pepper ) , Sugar , Garlic and Extractives Of : Paprika and Annatto .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
King Soopers is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.