McCormick® Ground Cumin
Rich and hearty McCormick Ground Cumin is always ground from whole cumin seeds. It brings earthy warmth and subtle citrus flavor to chili, tacos, steak, lamb and shish kebabs. A global favorite in Mexican, Latin American, Indian and Middle Eastern kitchens, cumin imparts a distinctive earthy aroma and taste. It is an essential spice in Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes like tacos, chili, salsa and tamales and is a main ingredient in chili powder. It’s a must for Middle Eastern hummus, couscous, stews and lamb dishes. In India, cooks add it to garam masala and curry spice blends. Cumin adds toasty warmth to lentil soup, bean dips and roasted vegetables and is delicious in marinades and spice rubs for meat and poultry.
- Earthy warmth and subtle citrus flavor
- Always ground from whole cumin seeds
- A favorite in Mexican, Latin American, Indian & Middle Eastern cuisines
- Essential in spices blends for chili powder, garam masala and taco seasoning
- Use in chili, tacos, salsa, black bean dip and other Tex-Mex dishes