McCafe Premium Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Pods
Brew the comfortingly familiar taste of McCafé® Premium Roast and start your day in a surprisingly good way. This medium roast coffee blend is simply satisfying with a rich aroma, smooth body and clean finish. We start with 100% premium arabica coffee beans, carefully harvested from the rich soils and mountainous regions of the foremost coffee-growing areas of the world. Then we expertly roast them in a temperature-controlled environment to bring out the best taste in every cup, every time. To keep the good going, we use only 100% responsibly sourced coffee. That means we support a healthier planet and an improved quality of life for farming communities. Not only are McCafé K-Cup® pods made from recyclable materials, they are recyclable*. Enjoy the freshly brewed flavor you’ve come to expect. And when you’re done, just Peel. Empty. Recycle.
- TASTE: Brew the deliciously familiar taste from McCafé into the comfort of your own home. This medium roast blend is simply satisfying with a rich aroma, smooth body and clean finish.
- ROAST: Medium Roast caffeinated coffee made with 100% arabica beans, and certified Orthodox Union Kosher (U)
- RECYCLABILITY: Introducing McCafé Recyclable* K-Cup Pods. The same great taste, now made from recyclable material.
- SUSTAINABILITY: We use 100% responsibly sourced coffee to support a healthier planet and an improved quality of life for farming communities.
- QUALITY: We start with premium arabica beans, then expertly roast in a temperature-controlled environment to bring out the best taste, every time.
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers.
*Check locally, not recycled in all communities.
100% , Arabica Coffee .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More