Martha White® Wildberry Muffin Mix
Easily prepare delicious muffins with Martha White Wildberry Muffin Mix. Made with blueberry and strawberry flavored bits, this muffin mix contains all the dry ingredients you need to make delectable breakfast muffins at home. Just add milk to this baking mix, stir and bake for easy muffins or other baked goods. Making Family Traditions Easy for Over 100 Years.
- One 7 oz bag of Martha White Wildberry Muffin Mix
- Martha White muffin mix featuring delicious blueberry and strawberry flavored bits
- Baking mix can be used to make moist and tender muffins in just 15 minutes
- Simply add milk to the muffin mix, combine and bake
- Perfect for a quick breakfast food or to enjoy later in the day as a snack or dessert
- Bag of muffin mix makes 6 muffins or 18 mini muffins
- Making Family Traditions Easy For Over 100 Years
Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Artificial Blueberry Bits (Dextrose, Palm Oil Pregelatinized Yellow Corn Flour, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40 Lake), Artificial Strawberry Bits (Dextrose, Palm Oil, Pregelatinized Yellow Corn Flour, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Dextrose, Canola Oil, Contains 2% or Less of: Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Modified Corn Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Corn Starch, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Sulfate, Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, BHT and Citric Acid (Antioxidants), Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More