Lipton T Probiotic Immune Support Finely Ground Herbal Tea with Probiotics 12 Count
Lipton Immune Support is made with ginger, turmeric and vitamin C for a refreshingly balanced herbal blend that can be enjoyed hot or cold. In easy-to-mix individual sachets that are a great alternative to tea bags, it's the perfect drink to take with you on the go — and one you can enjoy at work, in the car or after your workout. Support your immunity from within when you add a cup or two of this herbal tea beverage to your regular wellness routines. Our Immune Support blend contains probiotics. We recommend enjoying two cups a day of this delicious Lipton tea drink to get the maximum benefit. It's so easy to prepare — all you have to do is add it to iced water, stir or shake, and enjoy! Those who have tried stress tea, detox tea and other teas will enjoy the goodness of Immune Support. Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting teas.
- Try our other Lipton teas. From green tea and sleep tea to breakfast tea and stress tea, Lipton has an herbal tea for whatever your day may bring
- This herbal tea sachet contains zesty ginger, soothing turmeric and other natural flavors for a refreshing pick-me-up you can enjoy any time of day, or on the go
- Refresh and revive with this finely ground herbal tea with probiotics
- Activate the goodness! Add two cups a day of this everyday detox tea drink to your wellness routine
- Lipton T+Probiotic Immune Support herbal tea sachets are formulated with turmeric, ginger and Vitamin C, plus probiotics
- Now there are more ways than ever to enjoy the benefits of drinking tea. Refreshing and just a touch sweet, these convenient sachets make it easy to enjoy different kinds of teas
Carrot Juice Powder , Turmeric , Turmeric Extract , Orange Juice Powder , Sodium Ascorbate ( Vitamin C ) , Cinnamon , Ginger , Inulin , Natural Flavor , Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 6086 .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More