- Kroger® Nicotine Transdermal System Patches Step 1
Kroger® Nicotine Transdermal System Patches Step 1
14 ctUPC: 0001111035557
Select a store to view price
Use reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
To Increase Your Success in Quitting:
- You must be motivated to quit.
- Use one patch daily according to directions.
- It is important to complete treatment.
- If you feel you need to use the patch for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider.
- Use patch with a behavioral support program, such as the one described in the enclosed booklet.
- Not for sale to persons under 18 years of age.
- Proof of age required.
- Note for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified.
- 21mg Delivered Over 24 Hours
- Stop Smoking Aid
- Includes: Behavior Support Program with Self-Help Guide
- Step 1, 21mg
- If You Smoke More Than 10 Cigarettes Per Day: Start with Step 1
- If You Smoke 10 or Less Cigarettes Per Day: Start with Step 2
- Our Pharmacists Recommend