King's Hawaiian Honey Wheat Dinner Rolls
KING’S HAWAIIAN Honey Wheat dinner rolls are made with 6 whole grains and have the same light and fluffy texture as our other KING'S HAWAIIAN bread products. With no high fructose corn syrup, artificial dyes or trans fat, these whole grain rolls are uniquely crowd-pleasing.
- One 12 count package of KING'S HAWAIIAN Honey Wheat Rolls
- Dinner rolls are made with honey wheat bread that has 6 whole grains and a touch of sweetness
- Soft bread rolls with the same light and fluffy texture other KING'S HAWAIIAN bread products
- KING'S HAWAIIAN rolls are made with no high fructose corn syrup, artificial dyes or trans fat
- Use Honey Wheat rolls to add a touch of sweetness to your favorite sliders or serve them as heat and eat dinner sides that everyone will enjoy
- Add a touch of sweetness to any meal with KING'S HAWAIIAN Honey Wheat Rolls
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Grain Blend (Whole Wheat Flour, Whole Yellow Corn Flour, Organic Oat Flour, Whole Barley Flour, Whole Triticale Flour, Whole Rye Flour, Salt), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Yeast, Honey, Invert Syrup, Contains Less Than 2% of the Following: Eggs, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Starch, Potato Flour, Soy Flour, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Datem, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Salt, Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Sorbic Acid Preservative, Calcium Stearate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Wheat Flour, Calcium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid Added as A Dough Conditioner, Sodium Silicoaluminate, Enzymes, Ammonium Sulfate, Calcium Silicate, Sorbitan Monostearate, Mono- & Diglycerides, Soy Flour, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Phosphate, Wheat Starch, Enzymes.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and their derivates,Other Gluten Containing Grain And Gluten Containing Grain Products.,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...