Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Breakfast Cereal
Do what's delicious with Special K Red Berries, a wholesome breakfast cereal made from tasty ingredients. Crisp, toasted wheat and rice flakes paired with real, sliced strawberries help you stay on track for the day ahead. Nutritious and delicious, every bowl provides a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Made with fiber, B vitamins, and iron, plus Vitamins A, C, and E as antioxidants women need (beta-carotene (source of vitamin A)) and no artificial colors or flavors; make it an irresistible, low-fat part of your lunch, dinner or late-night snack. Try it as a convenient work day or between-meal treat. Enjoy Special K with dairy or nut-milk. Add it to your favorite yogurt, smoothie, or trail mix recipe. Morning time or any time, Kellogg's Special K Red Berries cereal is a flavorful choice the whole family can feel good about.
- Delicious and healthy breakfast cereal with feel-good ingredients to help keep you going
- Crunchy wheat and rice flakes made with real strawberries in every serving
- Good source of 11 vitamins and minerals; Good source of fiber; No artificial colors or flavors; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy in the morning with or without milk; Add to yogurt or smoothies; Perfect work snack or late-night treat
- Includes One, 11.7-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Special K Red Berries cereal; Packaged for freshness
Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Freeze-dried Strawberries, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% or Less of Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Malt Flavor.Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Reduced Iron, Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Beta-carotene, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More