Kellogg's Special K 12g Protein Chocolatey Chip Protein Bars
- Tasty meal bars made with a satisfying blend of whole grain wheat, puffed rice, chocolate chips and a rich chocolate drizzle
- Fuel up with the irresistible taste of Special K Chocolatey Chip Protein Meal Bars; with delicious ingredients and protein to keep you moving forward
- A good source of protein, fiber and 12 vitamins and minerals; 12 grams of protein per bar
- Pack a wholesome snack on-the-go, enjoy as an afternoon pick-me-up at the office, and stash a box in the car; the portable protein options are endless
- 6 convenient, ready-to-eat bars packaged in a 9.5-ounce box; individually wrapped for freshness and great taste
Soy Protein Isolate, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Slat, Natural Flavor), Fructose, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm and Palm Kernel Oil With Sorbitan Tristearate), Whole Grain Oats, Inulin, Water Chocolate, Contains 2% or Less of Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Oligofructose (from Chicory Root), Dextrose, Vegetable Glycerin, Sorbitol, Salt, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Whey, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Almond Flour, Wheat Starch.Vitamins and Minerals, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E Acetate, Folic Acid, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin D3.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More