Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Maple Cereal
Start every day on the sunny side with delicious and nutritious Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Maple flavor breakfast cereal. Delight in your mornings with a perfect blend of crispy bran flakes with maple flavor and sweet raisins. A good source of fiber to help support digestive health, an important part of overall wellness. Contains 100% daily value of 10 essential vitamins and minerals. And every bowlful is low fat and heart-healthy (while many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease); Try maple flavor Raisin Bran cereal with dairy or nut milk as a tasty way to get more fiber in your diet. Serve with warm milk as an alternative to oatmeal. Sprinkle some over yogurt for an afternoon treat. Or make Raisin Bran a convenient between meal snack. However you enjoy it, Kellogg's Raisin Bran Maple flavor is a great-tasting way to get a head start on daily fiber and vitamin needs, so you can shine and thrive.
- Excite taste buds with irresistible maple flavored breakfast cereal bursting with plump, juicy raisins; Contains 100% daily value of 10 vitamins and minerals
- Flavorful blend of crunchy flakes that provide a good source of fiber, pleasantly sweet raisins, and the amazing maple flavor; Helps gets more fiber in your diet
- 5g fiber per serving; Low fat; 16g of whole grain per serving; Contains wheat ingredients; Kosher Pareve
- A heart-healthy cereal that's great for the whole family (while many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease)
- Includes one, 15.2-ounce box of convenient, ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Raisins, Wheat Bran, Brown Sugar Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Malt Flavor, Natural Flavor, BHT for Freshness, Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin E Acetate, Iron, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin (Ascorbic Acid), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B₁ (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin a Palmitate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
King Soopers is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.64(58)5(46)4(7)3(3)2(0)1(2)