Kellogg's Mermaid Blue Raspberry Waffles
Wake up and enjoy breakfast with Kellogg's Blue Raspberry Mermaid Waffles, a delicious mermaid inspired frozen waffle that pairs beautifully with your favorite breakfast sides. Dive into the blue raspberry flavor in each bite of these waffles to help you start your day in an exciting way. Pop these frozen waffles in the toaster or oven for a crispy, fluffy texture and the familiar, inviting flavor of homemade waffles. Conveniently packaged and easy to prepare, Kellogg's Blue Raspberry Mermaid Waffles help bring warmth and smiles to fast-paced, busy mornings. Great for families and individuals alike, these delicious waffles are made to enjoy as a stand-alone breakfast treat or with your favorite morning toppings such as butter, syrup, and whipped cream.
- Dive right into a fantastically fun morning with frozen waffles; A magical and flavorful part of a complete breakfast for the whole family
- Treasure every crisp and delightfully fluffy blue raspberry flavor in every bite of these waffles to help anyone start their day in an enchanted way
- Naturally and artificially flavored; Contains wheat, egg, milk, and soy ingredients
- Quick, convenient, and easy to prepare; Just pop in the toaster or oven for a warm family-favorite breakfast; Great for kids and adults
- Includes 1, 11.6-ounce box containing 6 Kellogg's Blue Raspberry Mermaid Waffles; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, sugar, vegetable oil (soybean and palm, canola and/or cottonseed). Contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat starch, salt, modified corn starch, natural and artificial flavor, eggs, whey, soy lecithin, blue 1.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More