Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Original Cold Breakfast Cereal
Greet the day with Kellogg's Original Frosted Mini-Wheats, a wholesome, low-fat breakfast cereal that's built for big days. Includes one, 18-ounce box of Frosted Mini-Wheats breakfast cereal. These bite-sized biscuits pack a hearty crunch with crispy layers of wheat made from 100% whole grain and frosted with irresistible sweetness in every bite. With 48 grams of whole grain per 60-gram serving, these tasty squares are not only delicious but are an excellent source of fiber; Each serving contains a good source of 7 vitamins and minerals to help fuel you for what's ahead. Enjoy wheat bites throughout the day, as a well-deserved snack at the office, an afternoon pick-me-up, a post-workout treat, or a late-night bowlful of sweet, crunchy cereal. A travel-ready food, this cereal is perfect to pack for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, sporting events, and busy, on-the-go moments. Frosted Mini-Wheats are a great start to your morning breakfast routine and for the adventures that follow.
- Crunchy, bite-sized wheat biscuits with the irresistible taste of sweet frosting in every satisfying spoonful
- Start your day off right with the fortifying goodness of wheat biscuits made with 100% whole grain and delicious frosting
- Contains 48 grams of whole grain per 60 gram serving; Good source of 7 vitamins and minerals; No artificial flavors; Contains wheat ingredients
- A low-fat, healthy cereal to enjoy with or without your favorite milk; Makes a tasty snack at work, school, or as a late-night treat
- Includes One, 18oz box of delicious Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats cereal; Convenient, ready-to-eat cereal packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Brown Rice Syrup, Gelatin, BHT For Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Folic Acid
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More