Kellogg's Frosted Crisp Apple Pop-Tarts
Pop-Tarts Frosted Crisp Apple Toaster Pastries are a delicious treat to look forward to any time of the day. Serving up the sweet and fruity taste of the classic, these exclusive-flavor Pop-Tarts are made with a good source of 3 B vitamins. Each bite of tasty pastry crust is coated in frosting and filled with gooey, apple-flavored goodness. A quick and tasty anytime snack for the whole family, Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries are ideal for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, backpacks, game time, camping trips, and busy, on-the-go moments. These toaster pastries also make welcome additions to care packages, goodie bags, and gift baskets; a pleasant surprise friends and family will be delighted to unwrap. Just put your Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries in the toaster or microwave for a warm crust or enjoy them right out of the foil pouch with a glass of ice-cold milk.
- Start your day with tasty pastry crust and the sweet taste of crisp apples
- A delicious, family-favorite morning treat that's great for kids and adults
- Soft toaster pastries made with the delicious taste of apple-flavored filling and indulgent frosting
- A good source of 3 B vitamins
- Contains wheat and soy ingredients
- A travel-ready food perfect for lunchboxes, backpacks, after-school snacks, and busy on-the-go moments
- Enjoy fresh from the foil pouch or warm from the toaster
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, soybean and palm oil (with TBHQ for freshness), dextrose, sugar, bleached wheat flour.Contains 2% or less of wheat starch, dried apples, salt, malic acid, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), gelatin, pectin, natural and artificial flavors, apple juice concentrate, soy lecithin.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More