Kellogg's Corn Pops Breakfast Cereal Original
Sweet, crispy, crunchy way to start your day, Kellogg’s Corn Pops breakfast cereal makes for a delicious breakfast any day of the week. Not just for breakfast, Kellogg's Corn Pops is an excellent source of 7 vitamins and minerals and makes a tasty addition to a meal or snack any time of the day. This cereal has a crisp texture for terrific snacking straight from the box. Pack some in a bag for the road; this cereal makes a playful addition to your lunch, afternoon pick-me-up, post-workout treat, or indulgent late-night snack. Kellogg's Corn Pops also makes a great addition to homemade trail mix or as a well-deserved snack at the office; the delicious options are endless. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the box. No matter where it fits in, you'll love the delectable crunch of Kellogg's Corn Pops breakfast cereal.
- A sweet, crispy, crunchy way to start your day, Kellogg’s Corn Pops Cereal is a fun part of any balanced breakfast.
- A classic, family-favorite cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults; Makes a delicious breakfast at home or school, midday bite at work, and after-dinner treat
- Excellent source of 7 vitamins and minerals; Colors and flavors from natural sources; Contains wheat ingredients; Kosher Pareve
- Pack in a plastic bag for backpacks and lunchboxes; Stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking
- Includes 1, 14.6-ounce box of ready-to-eat Corn Pops Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Milled Corn, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% or Less of Molasses, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Hydrogenated Coconut, Soybean and/or Cottonseed), Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness, Wheat Flour, Annatto Extract Color
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More