Kellogg's Club Crackers Original
Savor the light, flaky, buttery taste of Kellogg's Club Crackers wherever you go with Snack Stacks. Includes One, 12.5-ounce box with 6 stacks of crackers, made with no artificial colors or flavors. Enjoy the classic flavor with a hint of salt for a melt-in-your-mouth texture. Great as a stand-alone snack or pair with toppings. The tasty options are endless! An easy win with no cholesterol (0.5g monounsaturated fat, 2g polyunsaturated fat) and low in saturated fat (3g total fat per serving); Stock irresistible, individually wrapped Snack Stacks in your pantry as a fun, easy-to-grab treat for you and your family. Make them a part of preparing quick, casual meals. Grab a conveniently packaged stack for car rides, commutes, meetings, events, sports games, and just about anywhere your day takes you. Your schedule might not always be simple but your snacking can be with the light crunch and buttery deliciousness of Kellogg's Club Snack Stacks Crackers.
- Light, flaky, buttery taste with a hint of salt; Deliciously crafted for simple snacking at home, school, work, and on the go
- Crisp crackers with classic, buttery flavor taste with the perfect snack size portion
- No artificial colors or flavors; Cholesterol free (0.5g monounsaturated fat, 2g polyunsaturated fat); Low in saturated fat (3g total fat per serving); Kosher Dairy
- Portable family favorite; Try them with dips, spreads, cheese, and other toppings; Contains wheat and soy ingredients
- Includes One, 12.5-ounce box of ready-to-eat crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean Oil (With TBHQ For Freshness), Sugar.Contains 2% or Less of Salt, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More