Jiffy Vegetarian Corn Muffin Mix
VEGETARIAN CORN MUFFIN - Makes 3-8 muffins
- 1 pkg. JIFFY Vegetarian Corn Muffin Mix, 1 egg, 1/3 cup milk
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Grease muffin pan or use paper baking cups.
- STIR ingredients together. Batter will be slightly lumpy. (For maximum crown on muffins let batter rest for 3 to 4 minutes, stir lightly before filling cups.)
- FILL muffin cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
Vegetarian ingredient alternatives.
Egg Substitutes: 3 Tbsp. Aquafaba* (canned chickpea liquid)
Milk Substitutes: Soy, Almond or Coconut Milk
JIFFY Vegetarian Corn Muffin Mix bakes into a tasty, golden muffin or cornbread. This vegetarian mix is interchangeable for America’s Favorite JIFFY Corn Muffin Mix, as it compliments any soup, salad, or dish. Create your next family dinner with our many delicious JIFFY recipes, or your own signature treat.
- Just add egg and milk
- Makes great corn pancakes
Wheat Flour, Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil), Contains Less Than 2% of Each of the Following: Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Wheat Starch, Niacin, Dextrose, Reduced Iron, Corn Starch, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Natural Flavor, Folic Acid, Silicon Dioxide
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More