ICE BREAKERS Spearmint Flavored Sugar Free Breath Mints
Keep your breath fresh and your mouth refreshed with ICE BREAKERS spearmint-flavored mints. These sugar-free breath mints are packed with cooling spearmint flavor crystals and placed in a convenient tin, so you can keep your taste buds busy no matter where the day takes you. Enjoy a crisp, smooth flavor with zero added sugar. Keep a container in your desk drawer at the office, the glove compartment in your car and the pantry at home for instant minty refreshment anytime you or your loved ones need it. Each compact container of ICE BREAKERS breath mints will stay closed until you're ready thanks to a handy snap-close lid, which can dispense just one mint if you're flying solo or several at a time if you're in the sharing mood.
- Contains one (1) 1.5-ounce tin of ICE BREAKERS Spearmint Flavored Sugar Free Breath Mints
- Keep a container of mints with a delectable spearmint flavor in the car, a pocket or a drawer for instant minty refreshment
- Sugar-free ICE BREAKERS mints with cooling crystals and a fresh spearmint taste in a tin perfect for easy sharing and lasting freshness
- Enjoy sugar-free mints at birthday parties, anniversary dates and other events where fresh breath is a must
- Freshen your breath when the need arises with the minty flavor of ICE BREAKERS spearmint-flavored sugar-free mints perfect as a treat after you finish your Christmas, Valentine's Day, Halloween or Easter candy
- Place tins of spearmint-flavored ICE BREAKERS mints strategically around the house or office to freshen everyone's breath and keep your mouth and nose happy
Sorbitol; Maltodextrin; Contain 2% or Less of; Maltitol; Natural Flavor and Artificial Falvor; Aspartame*, Gum Acacia; Magnesium Stearate; Lecithin (Soy); Artificial Color [Blue 1; Yellow 5].
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More