Heinz Real Mayonnaise
Heinz Real Mayonnaise has been crafted to be more like homemade. Made with only the highest quality ingredients like 100% cage free eggs, lemon juice and carefully selected oil and vinegar, this real mayonnaise adds delicious flavor and unforgettable creaminess to your favorite foods. This mayonnaise is ready to use, and the thick, rich and creamy texture ensures easy spreading and dipping. Add this versatile sandwich dressing to your favorite salads or spread it on deli sandwiches. Heinz Real Mayonnaise also makes a wonderful dipping sauce for fries. This bottled mayonnaise is packaged in a 19 ounce squeeze bottle for convenient application. Refrigerate after opening. Heinz Real Mayonnaise has been Crafted to be more like Homemade – we use only the highest Quality ingredients like 100% Cage Free Eggs, lemon juice and carefully selected oil & vinegar – to craft a mayonnaise so Deliciously Creamy, you’ll be surprised it came from a store.
- Heinz Real Mayonnaise is unforgettably creamy and will take your dish to the next level
- Substitute each egg with 3 tablespoons of Heinz Mayonnaise for added moisture in your baking recipes
- Heinz Real Mayonnaise has been crafted to be more like homemade
- Made with the highest quality ingredients like 100% cage free eggs, lemon juice and oil and vinegar
- Heinz Mayonnaise has a thick, rich and creamy texture that's perfect for spreading or dipping
- Has 0 g. of trans fat per serving
- Add Heinz Mayonnaise to your favorite salads or spread it on deli sandwiches
- Packaged in a resealable jar
Soybean Oil, Eggs (Whole Eggs and Egg Yolks), Distilled White Vinegar, Water, Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavor (Contains Mustard), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Calcium Disodium EDTA (To Protect Freshness)
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Mustard and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More