Heinz All Natural Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother
Heinz Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar is unpasteurized and made from an all-natural blend of apples and clear water. This is cider vinegar in its natural form, and it retains the "Mother" of vinegar which is a compound created naturally in the cider vinegar's fermentation.
Use this natural, unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar as a marinade, to made salad dressings, even as a healthy gargle. There are so many uses from adding flavor to food to canning and pickling because this is such an amazing vinegar.
- One 32 fl oz bottle of Heinz All Natural Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother
- Contains "mother" of the vinegar - a compound created naturally during vinegar's fermentation process
- Just the right amount of acidic (5%) for canning and pickling
- Easy to handle, reclosable bottle to avoid spillage
- We like to keep things Kosher here, at Heinz
Made from the Juice of Apples, Diluted with Water to a Uniform Pickling and Table Strength of 5% (50 Grains), Acidity.
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...