Gustus Vitae Gourmet Spice In Magnetic Tin Turmeric
Turmeric Spice - Health You Can Taste & See
It''s difficult to write things about turmeric that haven''t already been written. Ancient peoples have known for a long time the myriad uses of this very special herb, and here in the West, turmeric is finally being recognized as the healthy heavy-hitter it is. Sure - it''s vibrant color will make your meals look beautiful and it''s delicate flavors of ginger and orange will punch up your recipes, but what''s even more impressive than it''s culinary utility is it''s bonus features. Here''s just a few - we encourage you to read up on this amazing plant and, if you''re not already, to start working into your cooking for yourself and your family:
Turmeric has been shown to have anticoagulant properties, and has none of the side-effects or risks inherent in drugs like ibuprofen.
- Research trials have shown that turmeric can be effective in addressing depression symptoms in lab animals.
- It has demonstrative anti-inflammatory properties, fighting diseases, including arthritis to high cholesterol.
- Proven benefits for your skin, ranging from decreasing acne/acne scarring to controlling psoriasis to accelerating wound healing.
- Lose the gut: studies have shown that turmeric can assist in promoting weight loss.
- IBS sufferers and those with intestinal issues have a friend in turmeric - unlike corticosteroid drugs which damage intestinal lining over time, the curcumin in turmeric does not have this side effect, and in fact, due to it''s anti-inflammatory properties, both promotes the growth of good bacteria and heals the gut.
- Not only may turmeric help in correcting causes of diabetes, but it has has been shown to help in reversing some of the issues related to hyperglycemia and insulin resistance.
Phew. We could go on and on, but even better, try some for yourself - we''d love to hear what turmeric is doing for you and your family.