Gran Patron Smoky Silver Tequila
Gran Patrón Smoky celebrates the ancient practice of roasting agaves in stone-lined earthen pit ovens. After roasting for about a week in the ground, the agaves are pressed by a two-ton volcanic stone tahona wheel, then fermented and distilled on their own fibers. Gran Patrón Smoky is bottled at 101 proof to showcase the influence of this ancestral technique.
- Traditional tequila handcrafted from pit-roasted, tahona stone-crushed 100% Weber Blue Agave
- Gran Patrón Smoky revisits the ancient practice of roasting agaves over mesquite in earthen ovens
- The underground roasting of the agave results in a complex smoky and sweet spirit with notes of cooked agave, citrus, and pepper
- Made with 100% Weber Blue Agave
- Patrón is handcrafted with more than tequila in mind--giving back to our people, our community, and to the environment