Gran Patron Platinum Silver Tequila
Gran Patrón Platinum is made from the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave, is triple distilled and then rested in oak tanks for 30 days at Hacienda Patrón. This premium silver tequila has fresh agave, citrus and fruit aromas with an extremely smooth taste with light notes of citrus and fruit and a longlasting black pepper finish. It’s presented in a hand-numbered crystal bottle and elegant case. Patrón Tequilas are handcrafted at the Hacienda Patrón distillery in Jalisco, Mexico where people are the heart of the process - one that has remained the same since the very beginning. First, skilled jimadors uproot only the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave with the perfect sugar content and transport the heart of the plant to Hacienda Patrón where they’re hand chopped, baked and then crushed by a two-ton volcanic stone tahona wheel and a roller mill, before fermentation in pine oak tanks, and distillation in small batches in copper stills. Each bottle of Patrón is a work of art, meticulously inspected, hand corked and signed.
- Luxury tequila with incredibly distinct taste made from the finest 100% Blue Weber Agave
- Triple distilled and oak rested for a smooth and full-bodied flavor
- Extremely smooth taste with light notes of citrus and fruit and a longlasting black pepper finish
- Hand-numbered crystal bottle and elegant case
- Distilled at Hacienda Patrón in Jalisco, Mexico