Gevalia Frothy 2-Step Caramel Macchiato Espresso K-Cup® Coffee Pods & Froth Packets Kit
Make your mornings extra delicious with Gevalia Frothy Caramel Macchiato 2-Step K‐Cup® Espresso Style Pods. Our single-serve caramel coffee pods work with Keurig® 1.0 & 2.0 brewing systems and use slow roasted, snapped cooled coffee beans. We use the perfect care for the perfect cup so you can savor the combination of slightly caramel espresso coffee and creamy froth. Gevalia Coffee K Cups come from 100 percent Arabica beans sourced from around the world. Each froth packet boasts real milk for rich, creamy goodness with every cup. Our box of 6 single-serve espresso style K Cups and 6 caramel macchiato froth packets have 100 calories per serving. To enjoy delicious caramel flavored coffee, first, add the froth packet to your mug, place it on your brewer's cup stand, and then select the 8 oz. brew size. Pop an espresso style K Cup from this box of coffee pods into your brewer, hit the brew button and stir the contents of your mug once it stops brewing. Drink the smooth, satisfying caramel flavored coffee as is, or add sweetener for a personalized blend. Try Gevalia Coffee K Cups and experience 150 years of Swedish tradition.
- 6 ct. box of Gevalia Caramel Macchiato K Cup Espresso Style Pods with Macchiato Froth Packets
- Gevalia Caramel Macchiato K Cup Espresso Style Pods with Froth Packets add cafe style foam to your cup and use slow roasted, snap cooled coffee beans
- Macchiato froth made from real milk for a smooth and creamy taste
- We use the perfect care for the perfect cup so you can enjoy a rich espresso coffee with delicious caramel flavor and creamy foam
- Our Gevalia K Cup coffees use a two-step brewing process that is quick and easy
- Gevalia Caramel Macchiato K Cups are compatible with all Keurig® 1.0 & 2.0 brewing systems
- Single-serve pods lock in fresh flavor until you are ready to enjoy
100% Arabica Coffee
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Lactose,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More