Freixenet Cordon Negro Extra Dry Sparkling Wine
Freixenet Cordon Negro Extra Dry Cava Sparkling Wine pleases a variety of palates. Earthy, fruity, and blessed with peach, melon and candied citrus essence, this cava leads up to a long, smooth finale of refreshing flavors and aromas. This extra dry Cava is made in the centuries old traditional sparkling method like Champagne. The double fermentation and aging produces high quality sparkling wines with layers of complexity and refined bubbles. Freixenet (pronounced "fresh-eh-net") grew from humble beginnings in rural Catalunya. The roots of Freixenet stretch back to 1861 and are embedded in the history of two longstanding winemaking families whose expertise and ingenuity intertwined to form the foundation of the company that today is the world leader in sparkling wines.
- Crisp, clean and well-balanced Cava with notes of peach, melon, candied fruits and a hint of sweetness
- A versatile sparkler that goes well with your brunch favorites to dinner entrees
- The signature matte black bottle can be personalized with markers!
- This Spanish Cava is crafted by our winery with a longstanding history of creating quality sparkling wines
- Best served chilled in a champagne flute or white wine glass
- 11% Alcohol By Volume