Freemark Abbey Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Freemark Abbey Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is dark ruby in color and is a rich, opulent Napa Valley wine. This full bodied dry wine has flavors such as blackberry, boysenberry and Bing cherry with nuances of milk chocolate, chocolate berry truffle dusted with cocoa powder, aromatic cedar and Herbs de Provence. This Cabernet Sauvignon wine has a great texture nd a pleasant mouth feel.
- The 2016 vintage of this Cabernet wine received 94 points from Wine Enthusiast's Virginie Boone in June 2020
- Complex oak with flavors of dark berry fruit, cocoa and Herbs de Provence with dark cherry flavors that develop from start to finish
- Pair this Cabernet Sauvignon wine with beef tenderloin grilled with Herbs de Provence or braised short ribs
- Full bodied, dark ruby dry red wine has supple tannins and a soft entry
- Serve this Napa Valley wine bottle with dinner or to celebrate a special day
- California wine from Napa Valley