Fat Rabbit Lemon Feta Frenzy Frozen Meal
Follow the Rabbit
Some people call veggies rabbit food. Not me. My veggies are smashed, slashed, roasted, toasted, sauced, and tossed until they're blasting with color and bursting with flavor. “Rabbit food?” Think again…Welcome to my world
- Enjoy this flavorful mix of roasted zucchini, roasted sweet potatoes, broccoli florets and chickpeas topped with roasted onions, feta and parsley in a lemon artichoke sauce over red quinoa, yellow lentils and couscous
- This delicious and hearty frozen meal contains 10 grams of protein
- Contains absolutely no artificial flavors, dyes or preservatives
- Don't eat meat? Fat Rabbit Lemon Feta Frenzy frozen meals are vegetarian
- Enjoy this crave-worthy meal at 230 calories
Sauce ( Water , Tomato Puree [ Water , Tomato Paste ] , Nonfat Yogurt [ Pasteurized Non-fat Milk , Cultures ] , Roasted Artichokes , Roasted Red Bell Pepper Puree [ Red Bell Peppers ] , Roasted Red Tomatoes , Roasted Red Onions , Cornstarch , Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Honey , Contains : , Less Than 2% Of : Lemon Juice Concentrate , Salt , Spices , Roasted Garlic ) , Fire Roasted Zucchini , Roasted Sweet Potatoes , Broccoli , Cooked Red Quinoa ( Water , Red Quinoa ) , Cooked Yellow Lentils ( Water , Yellow Lentils ) , Chickpeas , Cooked Couscous ( Water , Couscous ) , Feta Cheese ( Cultured Pasteurized Milk , Salt , Enzymes ) , Parsley , Roasted Red Onions .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More